Welcome To Graham Covenant Church!
Bible-Believing, Christ-Centered, Family Friendly
We are open for in-person worship!
We offer two service times, at 9:30 and 11:00am. The first service is for adults only, and the second service is a family service.
We are taking several steps to ensure your comfort and safety in this unique and difficult season.
- We are utilizing one way entry and one way exiting.
- We have cordoned off seating so that open seats are in every other row, and well over six feet apart.
- We have moved to a passive offering collection box in the sanctuary.
- We have stopped providing bulletins.
- We have cancelled our Sunday school offerings and Lifeboat Kid’s Club.
- We have closed the nursery and family rooms.
- When we partake of communion on the first Sunday of each month, we are using pre-packaged elements.
- We sanitize the sanctuary seating areas and bathrooms before each service.
- We offer hand sanitizer in the foyer and masks for anyone who comes without one.
Out of respect for the Washington state guidelines, we are limited to 50 participants per service (25% of our 200 person sanctuary). In that same vein, we are asking all participants to wear masks when in the building, and to enjoy the majority of their fellowship time outdoors to avoid any foot traffic jams. We have space for more visitors, especially in the 9:30 service, and we invite you to join us!