Question: How Many Words In New Testament?
- 1 How many words are in the Bible?
- 2 How many pages are in the New Testament?
- 3 What is the middle word in the Bible?
- 4 How long was the Bible written after Jesus died?
- 5 Which book has the most pages?
- 6 What era does the Old Testament cover?
- 7 What is the first and last word in the Bible?
- 8 Is Psalm 119 the middle of the Bible?
- 9 What is the hardest language to learn?
- 10 Which language is the easiest to learn?
How many words are in the Bible?
The King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words. As for the number of letter characters in the Bible, the total count is a staggering 3,116,480.
How many pages are in the New Testament?
As a result, a relatively short book ends up running to 368 pages, not counting front matter. The KJV NT, which is a much, much longer text, runs to only 421 pages, excluding front matter.
What is the middle word in the Bible?
The word Jehovah occurs 6,855 times. The middle book of the Old Testament is Proverbs. The middle chapter is Job XXIX.
How long was the Bible written after Jesus died?
A period of forty years separates the death of Jesus from the writing of the first gospel.
Which book has the most pages?
1. The Blah Story by Nigel Tomm. 3,277,227 words, which ends up being 7312 pages.
What era does the Old Testament cover?
It is estimated that the chronology of the Old Testament covers more than 1500 years, from approximately 2000 b.c. to 400 b.c. The setting of the Old Testament is the ancient Near East (or Middle East), extending from Mesopotamia in the northeast (modern-day Iraq) down to the Nile River in Egypt in the southwest.
What is the first and last word in the Bible?
The first book of the Bible is Genesis and the first words are “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” The last book in the Bible is Revelation and the last words read” The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.”
Is Psalm 119 the middle of the Bible?
Psalm 119 is the longest chapter in the Bible. It is 176 verses. Almost every verse mentions God’s Word. Psalm 119 is almost in the center of the Bible.
What is the hardest language to learn?
8 Hardest Languages to Learn In The World For English Speakers
- Mandarin. Number of native speakers: 1.2 billion.
- Icelandic. Number of native speakers: 330,000.
- 3. Japanese. Number of native speakers: 122 million.
- Hungarian. Number of native speakers: 13 million.
Which language is the easiest to learn?
And The Easiest Language To Learn Is…
- Norwegian. This may come as a surprise, but we have ranked Norwegian as the easiest language to learn for English speakers.