Quick Answer: How Many Questions Did Jesus Ask In The New Testament?
- 1 What does Jesus say about asking questions?
- 2 How many questions did the disciples ask?
- 3 How many commands does Jesus give in the New Testament?
- 4 What was the first question Jesus asked?
- 5 What are some Bible questions?
- 6 Why do I ask a lot of questions?
- 7 What did the disciples ask Jesus to teach them?
- 8 Can we ask God questions?
- 9 What values did Jesus live by?
- 10 What are the 2 commandments Jesus gave us?
- 11 What are the 10 commandments of Jesus?
- 12 What did Jesus say about the 10 commandments?
- 13 What would you ask Jesus if you met him?
- 14 How many times did Jesus ask do you believe?
- 15 Where did Jesus get born?
What does Jesus say about asking questions?
And when He entered the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came up to Him as He was teaching, and said, “ By what authority are You doing these things, and who gave You this authority? ” Jesus answered them, “I also will ask you one question, and if you tell me the answer, then I also will tell you by
How many questions did the disciples ask?
THE DISCIPLES ASKED 25 QUESTIONS.
How many commands does Jesus give in the New Testament?
In the story, a man asks what must be done to inherit eternal life. In answer, Jesus recites six Commandments, seemingly drawn from the usual Mosaic Ten, except that five are missing, and one against fraud has been added.
What was the first question Jesus asked?
“What do you seek? ” Jesus’ asked His first followers. His question applies with equal force to you and I. “What do you seek?”
What are some Bible questions?
New Testament Bible Trivia Questions for Kids
- Where was Jesus born?
- How many apostles did Jesus have?
- What is the name of the disciple who betrayed Jesus?
- How did Jesus die?
- Who gave Jesus gifts when he was born?
- With what did Jesus feed 5000 people?
Why do I ask a lot of questions?
There are many reasons why someone might ask too many questions. For example, the person might be very anxious and need to keep up conversation. Or the person may not have the social etiquette to know when questions begin to feel invasive rather than signaling genuine interest.
What did the disciples ask Jesus to teach them?
He said to them, “When you pray, say: ” `Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come. Give us each day our daily bread. Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us. And lead us not into temptation.
Can we ask God questions?
For all those who want to hear God speak to them, I have good news. 1. Ask God about yourself.
- How do You see me?
- What are You doing in my life right now?
- What do You say about the pain in my past?
- What do You want me to know about my future?
- What Bible verse do You have for me right now?
What values did Jesus live by?
12 things Jesus valued that we must value
- He valued Life. He is Life and he came to give it.
- He valued Love. He was motivated by it.
- He valued Peace. He is the Prince of Peace.
- He valued truth.
- He valued Relationships: with God, with people.
- He valued Faith.
- He valued Prayer And Fasting.
- He valued Souls.
What are the 2 commandments Jesus gave us?
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
What are the 10 commandments of Jesus?
The Ten Commandments
- I am the Lord thy God: thou shalt not have strange Gods before me.
- Thou shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
- Remember to keep holy the Lord’s Day.
- Honour thy father and thy mother.
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Thou shalt not steal.
What did Jesus say about the 10 commandments?
Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
What would you ask Jesus if you met him?
If I met Jesus I would have a lot of questions. I would ask him how it was growing up with a father like Joseph and a mother in Mary. I would ask him how it was living among people as a son of God. First I would repent all my sins and soothe him of the pain he had to endure while on the cross.
How many times did Jesus ask do you believe?
He is asked 183 of which he only answers 3. Asking questions was central to Jesus’ life and teachings. In fact, for every question he answers directly he asks—literally—a hundred.
Where did Jesus get born?
Bethlehem lies 10 kilometres south of the city of Jerusalem, in the fertile limestone hill country of the Holy Land. Since at least the 2nd century AD people have believed that the place where the Church of the Nativity, Bethlehem, now stands is where Jesus was born.